HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST CHINGHU πŸŒšπŸ’˜πŸ’œ

I HAVE CREATED THIS BLOG TO WISH A VERY HAPPIEST TO MY DEAREST FRIEND JASS πŸ˜πŸ’œSHE WAS BORN ON 20 MAY 2006πŸ˜πŸ’œAT 2:25PM I GUESS πŸ€”AND HAPPENED TO BE THE ONE OF THE MOST DEAREST THINGS HAPPENED TO ME πŸ’œ
She has always supported me through all the ups and downs of live , having a friend like her is all I could ask for , I Had learned soo soo many things from her and I have been always thanking God that she had sent an angel like jass to my life 🎈she had given me soo soo many good memories and I wish we both continue to make these memories till the end πŸ’˜I don't have enough words to tell how much she means too me and how much I love her ♥️she never judged for who i am and have always made me felt special , she had made my ordinary days turn into one of the most beautiful memories and I'll always be thankful to her . I wish God bless her always and make her life more and more joyful and happy each passing day πŸ’œ
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST ONE πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ’œ♥️♥️I LOVE YOUU SOOO MUCHπŸ’˜♥️πŸ’œ❤️❤️πŸ™Œ

Popular posts from this blog

Do support my chingu 🌚♥️